Have a seat for a moment. Take a break from everything and every one. This bench is here especially for you, this is now your space; just you, your soul, your mind, your heart and your spirit. Sit for a while and have some significant me time. Make it worthwhile, because this moment is yours. It is about you and only you. You have some very serious questions to ask yourself. No one is watching, no one is around, no one will walk by or peek at you. It is literally just you!
Take a really deep breath. Ready? Here we go.
- Who and what is the source of my strength, wisdom, joy and peace?
- How deep does the foundation that they provide me with run?
- What are the depth, length, breadth, and height of my foundation?
- What does this foundation really look like?
- Is it worth turning to when I need to take a deep breath?
- Can my foundation truly sustain me through my darkest times, answer my deepest questions, chase my demons away, and cause me to stand tall, shaken yet unshakable?
What is Your foundation?
You know your life better than anyone else does.
You know your truths and your lies.
You know what makes you tremble when no one is watching.
You know what makes you quiver in your dark and insecure moments.
You know where it really hurts!
You know what demons torment you.
When there is dark, unbearable torment and onslaught of anger, depression and insecurities on your mind, emotions, heart and spirit, who or what do you turn to?
- What do they really do for you?
- Are they genuinely supporting and buoying you up?
- Can they truly stand the test of time for your life?
- Will they last? Will they bring you real joy?
- Will they bring you real peace?
- Will they bring you real wisdom?
- Will they bring you real liberty or just temporary freedom?
What and who you call ‘foundation’, what and who you depend upon, can they provide you with unlimited sustenance?
Think on these things, very deeply. For your own sake, make sure that you are leaning and depending on the right foundation. One that will keep you, bear you up, come what may!
This is your life and your life matters!
Find out more!